Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shriners

There are so many causes I believe in strongly, it's hard to decide which ones to donate to. My limited income allows for only a few small donations a year.
One organization I always remember to give to is Shriners Hospital for children.
My reasons for that are as clear as family. In 1974 Shriners paid for the doctors, surgery and eye glasses that saved my niece's eyesight.
Now Shriners hospital is stepping up again, providing surgery, braces, and the expensive special foot wear to treat my 7 month old granddaughter's severe club feet.

I urge everyone to donate to this awesome organization. It is for the children and what cause could be better than that?

To learn more and perhaps make a donation, please check out their web sight.
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main

No comments:

Post a Comment