Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Additional Random Musings

I think it is good to look into the thoughts that keep us sane during the course of otherwise dull days. So in that spirit, I thought I'd add a few of my own random musings to Steve's earlier excellent post.

Right out of the gate, I agree with Steve. Fuck Michael Vick. Enough said.

*A faithful dog will follow you around from room to room at night when you have insomnia, but he doesn’t like it much.

*The mere thought of living in Texas will cause men to start looking at oversized trucks to buy. (You know who you are)

*Rednecks and Christians are always happier when a Republican is in office but they haven’t a clue why.

*Turnip Greens, Collards, Broccoli, Cabbage and Cauliflower stink while they are cooking. It is just the way it is. I eat them too, but the truth is the truth.

*Among democrats, men are much more forgiving of Sarah Palin than are women. Why is that?

*I don’t like wearing high heels, no matter how good they might look.

*If you are going to the drive through at the bank, a fast food joint or in line at Walmart, stay off your cell phone, you are slowing things down and pissing people off.

*If I pick a piece of lint off my clothing, and don't put it in the trash can, you can just get over it. Yes, this is actually an issue for some people.

*The smell of sheets that have been dried on a clothesline should be bottled and sold.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment