Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stay Back 200 Feet

Currently I am stuck in a truck inspection line behind a dump truck.
On back of the dump truck is a sign that says stay back 200 feet and thy are not responsible for broken windshields.Well, if the object comes off his truck and hits and breaks my windshield, who the fuck is responsible? The answer of course is the owner of the dump truck.
The sign is obviously put there for the purpose of tricking some drivers.
I guess if they manage to dodge even one broken windshield complaint because someone believed it was true, it was worth the cost of the sign.
I wonder if I put a sign on my car saying that I wasn't responsible for speeding violations would I be able to fool an occasional cop?

1 comment:

  1. My lawyer says the truck owner is responsible for damage done by his truck.

    ReplyDelete