Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One Way Road Leading Nowhere.

In the course of conversations with different people on the subject of politics or United States policies or any other related subject, I have been told on more than one occasion I should move away. The countries suggested are usually places like Russia or France. Occasionally Cuba.
Of course such remarks are usually from Fucktards and Christoids and don’t even merit a response because of the inane childishness.
However, it does make me ponder where a social conservative would move to if he had to.
While I have no desire to move away, indeed I love my country as well as anyone, I can speculate about other nations where living would not be terrible.
Hypothetically, if I were to have to leave my home and move away, I could imagine perhaps Canada. I have visited it a few times and the places I was at could easily have been cities in the U.S. Everyone was nice and polite. I saw no evidence of thuggery or bigotry although I am sure there are.
One draw back is, I hate cold weather. And it gets fucking cold there. Snow can blow me. Hell, Canadians live even further north than fucking Yankees, and we all know how I feel about that shit.
So I guess Canada is out, although I wouldn’t think it could be any worse than living in Alaska.
Truth be known, the more liberal countries in the world are not that bad a place to live. After all, there is no flood of refugees fleeing from Denmark, or most any other liberal European nations.
My point is, I could make do in a more liberal country if I had too.
And my question to the Social Conservative is: How about you? Where would you move? Would you prefer a more social conservative country than the U.S.? If so, what country would that be? For that matter, what country is AS conservative as the U.S. and maintains civil rights between genders and ethnic differences?
Actually the U.S. is the most socially conservative country in the Western world. To find a country more conservative you would have to go to a place like Saudi Arabia. There they uphold the values of the social conservative in a rigid non-yielding philosophy.
I postulate that the Social Conservative cannot find another country that meets his philosophical beliefs and live comfortably within its borders.
If that is correct, then it proves that social conservatism is a dead end, and the advancement of a more rigid conservative society is not only repulsive to social liberals such as myself, but obviously to the social conservatives too.

2 comments:

  1. One of the best blogs you've ever written. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best blogs you've ever writte. Wow!

    ReplyDelete